Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Update on Working Life

I returned back to work this week on Wednesday. The first day was definitely the hardest! I cried when I had to leave Drake behind at daycare, but he didn't seem to mind. The next two days were much easier. He's attending an in-home daycare with five other children. His caregiver's name is Mrs. Lin (short for Linda). He adjusted really well! I guess when you're his age you're pretty content as long as someone feeds you, changes you, and makes you comfortable to sleep. Mrs. Lin tells me everyday when I pick him up what a "good baby" he is. I really like her and she is very good with Drake.

Tomorrow, Sunday, Drake will be two months! It is so hard to believe he is already that old. Monday he goes for his two month check-up and shots. I will be sure and update my blog with his length and weight after the appointment.

No comments: